EXTREME FLEXIBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Tough, slim and light, the 12.5" ThinkPad X230t combines the latest functionality of a business laptop with the practical benefits of a tablet. With a vivid reversible IPS display, purer sound, and peerless keyboard ergonomics, it’s a zero compromise mobile business tool.
Reversible Multitouch 12.5-inch HD Display with 300 NIT IPS Technology
Simply swivel the display 180° to go from laptop to tablet and notes and sketch diagrams directly on the screen with an optional Thinkpad digitizer pen.
Up to 18 hours battery life
The X230t's 6-cell battery offers up to 8 hours unplugged, or pair with an optional external slice battery and get up to 18 hours.
3G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Wherever you are you will be able to get connected with a complete suite of wireless technology and Lenovo Mobile Access means you don't need an expensive contract.
The new precision island keyboard with improved ergonomic design and optional backlight is the best ThinkPad keyboard yet.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam and Dual Digital Array Microphones
Crystal clear video & audio, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there.
Dolby® Speakers with Advanced Audio™ v2
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a presentation or kicking back with a movie.
Durability & Protection — Inside & Out
Optional direct-bonded outdoor panel for visibility in direct sunlight, as well as scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass for protection from everyday wear. Premium durability standards and Active Protection System™ provide a rock-solid machine, which now includes a redesigned hinge with stronger magnetic-latching support.
With easy to use, practical and secure software solutions including Password Manager,Rescue and Recovery®, and Access Connections™, Lenovo have got you covered.ThinkPad Precision KeyboardAccess Connections™
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad X230tTech Specs
Description ThinkPad X230 Laptop Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-2370M (2.40 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (3.10 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (3.30 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (3.60 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (3.60 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
MemoryUp to 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Storage
- HDD - 500GB (5400rpm)
- HDD - 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- SSD - 128GB SSD SATA3
- SSD - Intel® 180GB SSD SATA3
- 12.5" HD 300 NIT Wide-Viewing (IPS) Panel
- 12.5" HD 200 NIT Panel
WebcamLow-light 720p HD camera with face-tracking Battery LifeUp to 24 hours with optional Lenovo 90W Ultraslim AC/DC Combo Adapter Dimensions (WxDxH)305mm x 206.5mm x 19 - 26.6mm (12.01" x 8.13" x 0.75" - 1.05") Weight1.34kg I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) Ports
- 1 Mini DisplayPort with audio
- 1 VGA
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 Always on USB 2.0
- 1 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- 1 Express Card 54mm
- 1 Smart Card Reader†
- Qualcomm® Gobi™ 4k LTE VzW/HSPA
- Qualcomm® Gobi™ 3K 14.4Mbps/HSPA
- Ericsson HSPA+ WWAN Minicard (H5321gw)
Optical DriveUltraBase with Multi-Burner CommunicationEthernet RJ45 AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ 2.0 KeyboardThinkPad Precision Keyboard: island-style, six-rows with optional backlight Graphics
- Intel® HD 3000 Graphics
- Intel® HD 4000 Graphics
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 (Kilmer Peak) 2x2 AGN
- ThinkPad 1x1 b/g/n
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 (2x2 BGN)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 AGN
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN
- Qualcomm Gobi 3000
- Integrated Mobile Broadband (Sierra Wireless MC7750 - Gobi 4000 for Verizon LTE and EV-DO)
- 4 cell (29 Wh), up to 8.9 hrs
- 6 cell (63 Wh), up to 9.9 hrs
- 9 cell (94 Wh), up to 14.8 hrs
- 6 cell (57 Wh) slice battery, up to 24.9 hrs with 9 cell and 6 cell slice
Offerings Description SUPPORTED Lenovo TOOLS
- Access Connections
- Lenovo Solutions for Small Business
- Password Manager 4.0
- Power Manager
- Norton™ Internet Security™
- Microsoft® Office 2010
- Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Windows Live™ Essentials
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad X230tAccessories & Services
Lenovo Slim USB Portable DVD Burner (0A33988)
Slimmer, lighter and more portable than ever! The Lenovo Slim USB Portable DVD Burner — is a small form factor external portable DVD and CD recordable drive powered by one or two available USB 2.0 ports with one USB Y cable, depending on configuration.
Lenovo USB 3.0 Dock / Port Replicator (0A33970)
Enables a clutter-free desktop with cable management for multiple monitors, LAN, and up to five USB devices.
Lenovo Laser Wireless Mouse (0A36188)
The portable, ambidextrous Lenovo Wireless Laser Mouse is perfect for anyone looking for a compact mouse to use every day and while on-the-go. Scroll through documents, spreadsheets, and more with increased accuracy and control – plus, an advanced power management system, a high-efficiency laser sensor, and an off switch help to maximize your battery life.
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows you to help reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. One piece design for easy use. Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- Up to 8 hours with standard 6 cell battery
- Starting at 1.7 kg
- Digitizer Pen Stylus
- Dual noise-cancelling HD microphones
- Stereo speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
- DP, VGA, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, Combo jack, 4-in-1 SD card reader