Dual CPU, for Extreme Speed.
The dual-CPU D30 was designed to tackle big jobs and boost productivity, with fast processing speed, high storage capacity, and high-performance discrete graphics capability. Perfect for Computer-Aided Design, Engineering, or Manufacturing, as well as Digital Content Creation, this reliable workhorse stands ready to get the job done.
ThinkStation D30 WorkstationFeatures
Small form factor (SFF) workstations provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet weigh only about 18.5 kg.
ThinkStation C30 is certified to run many key professional independent software vendor (ISV) applications, including Adobe, Dassault, PTC, SolidWorks, Avid, and Siemens. Additionally, C30 includes error correcting code (ECC) memory, which drastically reduces the possibility of memory-related errors and critical data loss.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to four independent monitors using Mosaic Mode with Intel® graphics, and manage your entire workspace in one view with NVIDIA® nView® desktop management software.
Fast Data Transfer
With 6 USB 3.0 ports (two in the front and four in the rear), plus 3 USB 2.0 (one internal), you can move data quickly between your workstation and other devices. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables file transfer up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, which allows for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related devices. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Solid Security & Manageability
ThinkStation C30 workstations include some of the best manageability and security tools available in the industry. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. A Kensington lock slot makes it easy to physically secure your workstation. Plus, support for Intel® vPro™ technology means you can have one-touch setup that allows deployment and configuration of the technology on up to two-thirds of your install base within minutes.
The ThinkStation C30 continues the long legacy of unmatched reliability touted by Lenovo single- and dual-processor workstations. It's built with the same efficient thermal design and employs a tri-channel cooling process that makes ThinkStation workstations stand out from the competition.
ThinkStation workstations are GREENGUARD® certified and feature up to 80 Plus Platinum for 92% efficient power supplies.
Priority Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services help you stay productive. Bypass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced-level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your purchase.Lenovo ThinkStation C30 Small Form Factor WorkstationISV-Certification (monitor not included)
- Tech Specs
ThinkStation D30 WorkstationTech Specs
Description ThinkStation D30 Dual-CPU Workstation ProcessorsIntel® Xeon® E5 Operating Systems
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Professional 32
- Windows 7 Professional 64
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- 2 USB 3.0 Rear
- 8 USB 2.0 Rear
- 2 USB 2.0 Front
- 1 Audio-In / Out / Mic-In
- 1 Optional 25-in-1 Media Card Reader
- NVIDIA® NVS295
- NVIDIA NVS300
- NVIDIA NVS450
- NVIDIA Quadro 400
- NVIDIA Quadro 600
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000, 2000D
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000
- NVIDIA Quadro 5000
- NVIDIA Quadro 6000
- NVIDIA Tesla C2075
Memory16 slots / up to 512GB (ECC) Optical Drive
- Supported type : Serial-ATA
- Available drive : DVD-ROM / DVD Recordable / Blu-ray Disc™ Burner
- 2x2 802.11 a/b/g/n with Combo (WLAN+BT)
- 2x2 802.11 ac/b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT)
- 2x2 802.11 b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT)
- 1x1 802.11 b/g/n
- 7200 rpm HDD / up to 24TB
- 10k rpm HDD / up to 5TB
- 15k rpm HDD / up to 3TB
- SSD HDD / up to 1280GB
- Hybrid SATA / up to 12TB
EthernetIntegrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet Physical SecurityCable Lock / Padlock Loop / Chassis Intrusion Switch / Computrace Support/Kensington Slot Power Supply90% Efficient 1120W Green Value
- EPEAT® Gold
- ENERGY STAR 5.2
- UL Environment Gold
Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D)210 mm x 485 mm x 602 mm (8.27" x 19.09" x 23.70")
Specifications may vary
Offerings Description Preloaded Applications
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader
- Symantec VIP
- Google Chrome, Google Toolbar, and iGoogle Home Page
- Baidu Search
- Online Books
- Tencent PC Manager
- Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter
- Microsoft® Live Essentials
- Norton™ Internet Security 2011 (30-Day Trial)
- Lenovo Solution Center
- Factory Recovery
- ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery® (Ready-to-Install)
- Simple Tap
- Turbo Boost
- Options & Services
ThinkStation D30 WorkstationOptions & Services
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
Lenovo Fingerprint USB Keyboard (73P4730)
The ThinkPlus Preferred Pro USB Keyboard with fingerprint reader offers delivers access to confidential files with the swipe of a finger, rather than typing passwords for many applications. With this biometric solution to authentication you can chose to have the convenience of simple fingerprint authentication only, or configure for one of the most secure log-in processes available.
Lenovo Laser Wireless Mouse (0A36188)
The portable, ambidextrous Lenovo Wireless Laser Mouse is perfect for anyone looking for a compact mouse to use every day and while on-the-go. Scroll through documents, spreadsheets, and more with increased accuracy and control with its high-definition laser sensor. An advanced power management system, a high-efficiency laser sensor, and an off switch help to maximize your battery life.
Protect Your ThinkStation With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your ThinkStation throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Form Factor
- Starting at 27.1 kg (60 lbs)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 210 mm x 485 mm x 602 mm (8.27" x 19.09" x 23.70")
- 2 USB 3.0, 10 USB 2.0, optional 25-in-1 media card reader, headphone/mic combo