Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
- Before you purchase this product you should consider whether it meets your needs and read the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS/FSG) available at:
Keep Your Drive
- Keep Your Drive (KYD) is available for all Lenovo ThinkPad®, ThinkCentre®, ThinkStation®, ThinkServer® and ThinkPad Tablet 2 products
- KYD should be purchased at the time of system purchase.
- Coverage continues for the duration of a system’s limited warranty, even if the hard disk drive has been replaced
- KYD covers multiple drives in a system and multiple failures
- Both Solid State Drives (SSD) and hard disk drives are covered by KYD. Some models also require an upgrade to On-site service when the SSD is soldered to the system board.
Tech Install of CRU
- With Lenovo Service’s Onsite + Technician Installation of customer replaceable units (CRUs), you can avoidreduce the time and hassle associated with CRU -part replacement and have the convenience of onsite installation by a qualified Lenovo Technician (not available in all locations). where technical resources are not available or for organisations with inexperienced end-users, Lenovo’s Onsite + Technician
- Installation of CRU’s compliments your Onsite Warranty and makes PC parts replacement simple for just pennies more per day.
- Protect your investment by extending your base battery warranty to a 3-year Sealed Battery Warranty (available with any 3-year system warranty extension). A low upfront cost provides significant savings relative to a non-covered battery replacement, and reduces the hassle and frustration of dealing with unplanned IT expenses. Each bundled service package is available with
- Depot repair
- Onsite service option (where available)