14-days risk-free returns
We believe shopping online with us should be risk-free and hassle-free and that is why we want you to try our products risk-free for 14 days.
Simply purchase any Lenovo product on www.lenovo.com/au and if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, return your product for a full refund, within 14 days of receiving your order. All we ask is that you return the product in the state you received it in and in its original packaging.
To return a product, simply call the Lenovo Return Centre (LRC) on 1300 557 073 (and press option 2). The Lenovo specialist will assist you with completing your product return and will conveniently organise a courier to pick up your package.
1. Lenovo does not provide refunds for portions of a packaged offering provided at a single price or for preloaded software Products installed by Lenovo.
2. Eligible for products purchased online from Lenovo Australia, and returning goods from Australia only.
3. If you have paid by direct transfer or cheque, we will need an email in writing from you regarding the return request, including your bank account details we can refund to.
4. If you placed the order using a credit card the refund amount will be made to that credit card.
5. After you have initiated the return with Lenovo Return Centre (LRC), our courier will send instructions by email to you, of which you must arrange for the returns to be collected within 5 days.
6. You must include all the product(s), documentation(s) and accessories intact and in their original packaging along with the shipping label and packaging slip.
7. Lenovo will perform quality analysis of all returned products. Once complete, refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days of the products being returned to Lenovo. Please note that this may vary depending on your credit card provider and/or bank processing times.
What is Lenovo's Cancellation and Variation Policy?
Orders for customised (Configure to Order) personal computers usually cannot be cancelled because the building process begins shortly after the order is placed.
Orders for products that are listed as "Available" (including accessories, monitors, printers and pre-configured PCs) cannot be cancelled or amended after the order is placed. We encourage you to review your order carefully.
For orders that use direct debit /payment by electronic transfer as their payment method, if payment is not made within 5 business days (or 10 business days if paying by cheque) from the day the order is placed, Lenovo reserves the right to cancel the order.
If Flexirent rejects your lease application the order will be cancelled.
Upon any order cancellation a cancellation email will be sent to you.
For more information about this policy please call 1300 557 073 – Option 2.
If Lenovo makes an error by delivering the incorrect product or quantity to you Lenovo will provide you with the correct product and/or quantity at no cost to you.
Please contact Lenovo on 1300 557 073 - Option 2.
Damaged on Arrival Policy
If on delivery to you the product packaging has obvious damage or upon opening the packaging a product is found to have sustained physical damage please contact Lenovo on 1300 557 073 - Option 2. Lenovo will investigate and if appropriate, provide you with a replacement product at no cost to you.
Dead on Arrival (DoA) Policy
If a product suffers a warrantable failure within 14 days of delivery that product is considered DoA and Lenovo will, at its discretion, repair or replace that product. Lenovo will arrange and pay for a courier to collect the original product from you.
You must contact the Lenovo Tech Support within 14 days of delivery and need to provide the proof of purchase as well as the model and serial numbers of the product.
Please contact Lenovo Tech Support on 1800 041 267.
If Lenovo determines that the product was not DoA then Lenovo reserves the right to charge you the cost of collecting the product from and returning it to you plus any costs of inspecting the product.